Ok, so this 5-day break isn't really unfolding to be what I expected...I think I just made one of biggest mistakes I could've made last night and worst of all, no one was online last night for me to talk to about it. It was potentially horrible and I basically embarrassed and degraded myself in front of this person and now it's going to be so, incredibly awkward the next time I see them...great. Wonderful timing.
I just want the rest of this week to fly by so I can just go to the sleepover on Saturday and talk with Brandi, Sam, and Christine about everything that's bothering me. They always help the best and the most, and they're the ones I always turn to for anything, so this shouldn't be any different. I'm sure they can talk to me about what to do and everything...Nothing to do now but wait it out and see what happens. GAHHFUCKINGBITCHCUNTFUCKER. I'm angry. >=|
I just want the rest of this week to fly by so I can just go to the sleepover on Saturday and talk with Brandi, Sam, and Christine about everything that's bothering me. They always help the best and the most, and they're the ones I always turn to for anything, so this shouldn't be any different. I'm sure they can talk to me about what to do and everything...Nothing to do now but wait it out and see what happens. GAHHFUCKINGBITCHCUNTFUCKER. I'm angry. >=|

No comments:
Post a Comment