Ok, this is just great. I'm so happy right now. I talked with Christine and everything is completely resolved now. She understands why I felt the way I did and she knows my reasoning for it. I'm so incredibly over-joyed that I don't have to stress about her being mad and pissed at me anymore for this. We had a good 2 1/2 hour talk online and it was just great.
So I'm going to Metro later to take pictures for this year's program; that is, if my brother gets home in time from whatever he's doing to drive me. I really hope he does because I take these photos every year...missing a year would be horrible. I love looking at them all the time and just remembering great times from that year and those dances.
I'm really determined from now on to carry my camera around a lot more and take pictures all the time. I want to be able to say that "my camera needs to be surgically removed from my hands." As Christine always says. I want to have pictures so that I can remember so much that I could possibly forget; even the little things. I'm buying a nice video camera over the summer so I can take it on my cruise with the company in November and just document the entire thing. It will be the one time for six days that we're all together as a family before most of them have to go back to school. It's important enough for me to video the entire thing...and chances are, I will be watching it all the time when I miss them the most and it will make me feel all the more better about the AMAZING time we're all gonna have when it comes. I'm so stoked.
So I'm going to Metro later to take pictures for this year's program; that is, if my brother gets home in time from whatever he's doing to drive me. I really hope he does because I take these photos every year...missing a year would be horrible. I love looking at them all the time and just remembering great times from that year and those dances.
I'm really determined from now on to carry my camera around a lot more and take pictures all the time. I want to be able to say that "my camera needs to be surgically removed from my hands." As Christine always says. I want to have pictures so that I can remember so much that I could possibly forget; even the little things. I'm buying a nice video camera over the summer so I can take it on my cruise with the company in November and just document the entire thing. It will be the one time for six days that we're all together as a family before most of them have to go back to school. It's important enough for me to video the entire thing...and chances are, I will be watching it all the time when I miss them the most and it will make me feel all the more better about the AMAZING time we're all gonna have when it comes. I'm so stoked.

No comments:
Post a Comment