Ok, so I'm in french class now and it's fourth period. We have a sub and I don't feel like doing the worksheets my teacher left for us. It's on whatever we learned yesterday and I really don't have the patience for it. On another note, I'm super excited that it's Friday. This week went pretty fast actually, I don't know what it is...But anyways, I just kinda want this school day to be over so I can go home and go to dance.
Oh, I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I've officially cut myself out of the Crapshooter's Dance for the recital. I just have this huge problem with these stupid, fucking dice boxes, I wouldn't be able to handle it anyways. I'm just SO not comfortable up there AT ALL and I know that Lisa, Lauren, Brandi, and Jess know that too. & I don't want to make them nervous in doing the dance because I'm nervous. But that wouldn't be an option anyway because I still can't do the singles up there to save my life and it's kind of useless as of now. So I'm completely out of it and I kind of feel relieved and upset at the same time.
I'm not going towards the idea that my time was wasted in it, but it was a great experience that I always wanted to do in dancing with them. Even though I'm not going to be able to do it, it was still fun hanging out with them during class and just experiencing all of the stupid and idiotic things that Lauren would do in class. That was funny as SHIT. I'm still in the jazz with them, which is still good. I'm just always happy to dance with them because they really know what they're doing and take everything about it seriously, where as the girls in my own age group are just stupid and can't seem to shut their mouths during class at all. Which is why we never get anything done. & it's stupid because if there are kids in there who actually want to learn and dance, then they shouldn't be brought down because of stupid people who can't fucking shut their mouths for 5 seconds.
Lauren brought me home the other night and we were just talking about the whole thing with tap. I got in her car and she was just like "I'm going to make a suggestion to you, but please don't take it offensively." & of course I didn't because it's Lauren, but she basically told me to just forget about the tap dance and not go through with it. I mean, it was literally 3 weeks until recital [[now it's less OMG!]] and there was no way I could accomplish what I was trying to do with that span of time...NO WAY IN HELL. & I mean, God forbid, I sprain or worse, break something with trying to maneuver up on those boxes...everyone would be devastated and I wouldn't be able to do the whole show...now THAT would be horrible.
So, problem solved: I'm not doing it. & that is that. At least I had a good year dancing with the seniors who are leaving next year. Well, technically, they're not leaving leaving, Brandi will be in the city and Christine's staying local. It's not like Sammy, who's all the way down in Virginia. But I'm sure it really won't be THAT bad. I will miss them SO much; that's a definite, but I'm sure it won't be something like I'll only see them during breaks and stuff. They're close enough that if they wanted to come home for the weekend, they definitely could. So that shouldn't be much of a problem, and I'm not really worrying about it as much as I was earlier in the year; but that's only because I didn't know where they were going and where they would end up. But since it's close, everything should work out okay.
Ok, well, french class is ending in about a minute, so I'm done for now. =]

No comments:
Post a Comment