I've basically been thinking how much my life has changed through these past couple of years. All of the people I've met, the people I've lost, and just things that have happened. Now that freshman year is basically almost over [[ not even 2 weeks left! =D]], I've just been having these inspirational thoughts and epiphanies a lot throughout my day. I really don't know why and the reasoning behind them, but they're actually doing me a world of good. They're making me think about things that have happened in different perspectives and it makes me think about the things that are going to happen.
I guess it's true when it's said that there really are two sides to every story. I've been realizing that a lot lately. Something that might seem like a big deal at the time like a break-up between two of your really good friends, or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time but over time, you realize that is was kinda insignificant and you look back on how you reacted to that particular situation and you think...Wow, that was kind of stupid.
Your reactions to certain things you may have done in the past changes as you get older and no one can stop that from happening, no matter how hard they try. You just have to go with it and work with whatever happens. No matter how often we may want to and how desirable it may seem, it's physically impossible to turn back time...so use it wisely to make the best times in your life worth while and things that you will always remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment