
Wow...I can't even believe this. Recital is in 8 days. It's so incredible how it feels like this year went by so quickly; I'm almost so taken back about that thought that it's basically almost over. It's such a shock. Another great year, passed and almost over and done with in MDI history. It doesn't even feel like 6 years knowing all of the great people I know now from starting at Metro either. It feels like I've been there WAY longer than that.
I have to say, this year's dances, in my own age level could've been SO much better if other people put the time and effort into making them what Lisa imagined when she choreographed it for us. It makes me sad sometimes that we disappoint her if we don't dance to the expectations she holds for us when she gives us this amazing routine and we can't pull it off because of only a couple of people holding it back; and I gotta say, it's a shame to the people who try their hardest and give it their all...full into it, 100%.
But I am SUPER STOKED for this next week just to fly, go to dress rehearsals and take like a zillion pictures of everyone. My dad's gonna be at dress rehearsal since he's not coming to the actual show because of my cousin's wedding that Friday. So he and my two brothers will be in Chicago while I'm dancing my heart out here in New Jersey. Should be fun...at least I have a lot of my friends and some family coming to the recital to support me. And I'll be with my second family the entire day and basically most, if not all, of next week...should be fun. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment