Alright, I went to see Twilight last night/this morning and it was TOTALLY worth it. It was amazing and just what I thought it would be like. All of the actors did an incredible time in their characters and I was just so impressed. I really didn't expect it to stay true to the story that much, but it really did. Although they left out a lot of important parts and did some things differently in the movie than in the book, but it's whatevers and it's done, so there's really not point to be annoyed about it although it did bother me. But all in all, it was so great and I can't believe that this whole thing started back in February and was anticipating it for so long and it finally came. That's crazy insane.
I'm in school right now, but I'll get back more on this later when I'm home. OH and Brandi's coming today! AHHH I'M SO EXCITED. I haven't seen her in forever and I just CANNOT wait for this day at school to be over and go to dance and see her. So I'll talk about that more later. AH! =D ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment