I never thought it would be this hard.
It must take more time to get over.
I thought I would be fine.
It must be the optimism talking.
I can never look at her picture and contain myself.
It must be the thoughts I know will come to mind.
I don't notice the tears streaming down my face.
It must have something to do with me tuning everything else out.
I never had anyone to teach me so many things.
It must be why I still don't know so much.
I try to be okay.
It never works out how I want.
I try not to let it take me over.
It always does anyway.
I can see that so many people don't understand.
It's true.
I don't know what else to say.
It's over and done with.
And yet I still feel the exact same way that I did 5 years ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment