HA So I finished my book and it was just the most incredible, best, amazing ending that I could ask for EVER. Stephanie Meyer is brilliance and the Twilight Saga are the best books I have ever read and my favorite. I am definitely now anticipating Twilight THE MOVIE coming out on Friday, December 12 of this year and it will be THE BEST EVER. It will kill the 6th new Harry Potter movie in the box office ratings for sureeeee. So...now what do I do?
I went with my dad and Rebecca this morning to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminals to pick up Sophie and her parents. They were coming back from their 3 week vacation in Europe and took a cruise back on the Queen Mary 2. It was so nice to see her and the car ride home with the three of us in the back seat was THE BEST. Hahahah <3
So tonight I have dance for an hour with Brianna and the other seniors. I don't know what we're doing but Brianna said we might be learning Too Darn Hot. I really hope so. Ever since I saw the seniors do that dance 3 years ago, I've ALWAYS been wanting to learn it. I think it's kind of like a secret obsession. YAY =D
I went with my dad and Rebecca this morning to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminals to pick up Sophie and her parents. They were coming back from their 3 week vacation in Europe and took a cruise back on the Queen Mary 2. It was so nice to see her and the car ride home with the three of us in the back seat was THE BEST. Hahahah <3
So tonight I have dance for an hour with Brianna and the other seniors. I don't know what we're doing but Brianna said we might be learning Too Darn Hot. I really hope so. Ever since I saw the seniors do that dance 3 years ago, I've ALWAYS been wanting to learn it. I think it's kind of like a secret obsession. YAY =D

No comments:
Post a Comment