Tuesday, August 12, 2008

what else is new?

I'll tell you...NOTHING. I have been so bored these past few days, nothing has really been going on; AND it's only about the last few weeks of summer left before school rolls around again and my friends leave for school...which will suck. This has probably been the fastest summer ever that I've experienced. And for what? Not very much. Yeah, i read a couple good book, had some good days and nights with my friends and such, but nothing has really happened out of the ordinary.

I really wasn't expecting much to happen, but you can always hope or think in that direction of paths, right? I will be going to Six Flags with Sophie and Rebecca soon, so I'm actually really excited for that. And then my annual camping trip in New York State with my family and HOPEFULLY maybe one of these days, doing something with Brandi and/or Christine before they have to leave for school...we haven't done anything ALL summer and that kinda makes me upset. But whatevers...I really don't know if it will eventually happen or not [[probably not "/]]. I know that Christine's going away for the last week of August, so there goes that...

And fuck...the 21st is rolling around way to fast for me to accept it. I hate that. I don't want to be reminded of things that I don't like thinking about. I hope someone worth spending the day with that day will be around...although I will be at the studio, practicing, from 5-9 and I'll have work before that, but still...couldn't hurt.

No comments: