Sunday, September 13, 2009

fear not, i didn't go anywhere

Wow, I'm getting really bad about not posting on here...like it's really bad.

Let's see, what's been going on?

  • I started junior year.  KILL ME, PLEASE?  kthnx.
  • I went to NY state with my cousins who I never see except for labor day weekend and a few times a year, and I really miss them and miss it up there.  We're trying to schedule a paintball match up there soon.
  • I got my bottom braces on & my mouth KILLLLLLLLS.
  • I can't wait for the SYTYCD tour with Brandi; it's going to be the shit.
  • I also have a Decemberists concert coming up on the 21st with Isabel.
  • it's getting colder out and I love it <3
  • WHAT ELSE?!  I have no idea.  BUT this is a promise:  I will post on here WAYYYY more than I have been.  Like, it's kind of ridiculous how little I've been writing on here.

So yeah, that's it for today.

No comments: