Sunday, September 21, 2008

american psycho.

So, I was right.  It hasn't been a month since I last posted, but it has been a hell of a long time.  Which is odd, cause I usually post like every other day.  I've just been in a daze I guess, and I apologize.  Like I'm apologizing to anyone anyway...no one really reads this except for maybe like three people, and I don't even know how often they do read it, so I'm basically just talking to myself.  But I do like getting things out.  That's the main point of a blog right?  It's used for venting/ranting purposes...that's how I use it.  But then again, I really don't know where I'm going with this anyway, so I'll just get right on to the blogging portion of my post.

So last Monday, I went into work and at the end [[6 o'clock]] my boss pulls me into the office, which she never does because I do a damn good job there, and tells me that the news she has "makes things sad but I wasn't in trouble."  So right then, I knew where it was going, and surely enough, I was right.  I got let go because she needed someone who could get there earlier [[at 2 and i could only get there at 3:30 cause i have school, obviously]] and who could work 5 days a week [[I couldn't because I have classes on Thursday and Friday nights]].  So that kinda sucked, gotta say.  And then she tells me that she has dates for me to come in a substitute.  I was pretty pissed that she tells me this AFTER she lets me go, but whatever, I still took it.  Why not get some extra money?

So that was that.  Now I'm job-hunting so I can earn money for the rest of the year and not feel like a total waste.  OH and I found out a while ago [[I totally forgot to say this in an older post, but that's fine]] that Twilight is coming out EVEN EARLIER.  It's now due to premier in theaters on November 21st!  GAHHH I'm so stoked, it's not even funny and I am SOOOO going to the midnight showing...I don't have a care in the world that it's a Friday morning at 12:00 A.M.  I'm going and that's final.  I even found all this Twilight merch at Hot Topic and YES I bought most of it...XD  I'm pathetic and this is an EXTREMELY unhealthy obsession, I know, but I seriously can't help it.  It's like a drug addiction.

I also bought all these new book, which I have yet to read since they're all so thick.  But it should keep me pretty busy for the time being, what with school and occasionally subbing at the nursery school.  And I cleaned my entire room today so I feel pretty proud of myself.  I have to say, it does sound weird, but it feels nice walking into a nice clean, organized room.  And then I went to Isabel's house with Nicole and Lucas and we watched American Psycho and even though the movie is totally insane, it was the most hilarious thing to watch for 2 hours.  It was just so ridiculously dark that it made it so funny.  And I know that's horrible to say, but it's true.  For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, American Psycho is a book made into a movie starring Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman and he's basically this wealthy stiff business man who goes completely insane and morphs into this deranged murderer and nobody knows it.  Yeah, it's definitely a little odd but oh my god, it was the funniest thing I've even seen.  I just pictured him as Batman the entire time and that probably contributed to what made it so weird.

I've been feeling so detached from my best friend for so long and whenever I try to make plans with her, something always comes up, or she's busy, or whatever.  So nothing happens and I just feel that whole distancing thing getting bigger and bigger by the second that we don't hang out and talk or anything.  It's really not good because it's like, well I don't feel like I'm losing my best friend, but sort of a feeling of like losing what I knew.  She's completely changed and it's just really weird.  She's not the same person I used to stay up at night on the phone with or hang out in her room, talking about pointless shit.  I don't know, a lot of things are changing.

I've also been feeling weird around Christine.  She never really talks to me that much anymore and I don't know why.  And Brandi never gets back to me like 99% of the time that I try to talk to her about anything.  It feels really distancing and I don't like it.  I always loved talking to them and now it's like we're all cutting each other off for some stupid reason.  I just want things back to the way they were.  College is definitely changing them.  Not so much Christine because I see her all the time, but Brandi, god yes.  She never returns my text messages or gets back to me on facebook if like days later or anything.  I don't know what that girl's up to.  But I'm gonna try and let it not bother me that much.  But I just wanna let you know, if by any chance either of you are reading this right now, can we please talk?  There's so much I wanna tell both of you and it's like I never get the chance to.  And I'd like that.  You guys were like the best ones in my life that I could always talk to about anything and now it's like that's fading, and I don't want that to go away.  Not yet; not now.

No comments: