So I FINALLY got my new phone today-- LG Voyager <3333. I love it. I'd been waiting to go and get it for almost about two weeks now, so I think it was about time. I haven't gotten a new phone in like 2 years and then I didn't have my phone for a few months because it broke, so I was basically without it for a decent amount of time which made me sad, but I dealt. I'm not like people who CONSTANTLY need to be texting with their phones or "will die" if they don't have one. ANDDDD my dad got an unlimited texting plan so that kind of just added to the fun of things. =D
I went to work today and it was SOOOO BAD. It started out ok, but then Melanie and I were gonna take the kids outside [[we only had 5 today so it wasn't bad]]. We usually use these big, red buggies to take them outside though--we strap them in, one by one, and cart them over to the playgroud...but no. Today we [[well it was Melanie who told me to do it]] had them walk there with us because they're 1, going on 2, and they can walk by themselves. But the worst thing happened...it was so bad. We were getting them outside and I opened the door to take them out and one of the others was trying to shut it and I heard Olivia wailing and screaming and I ran inside to see what was wrong and her last two fingers on her left hand were caught in the door! It was so horrible and I felt SO BAD. Her pinky finger was bleeding and I shouted to Melanie and she ran up and picked her up to take her inside to get an ice pack and get her cleaned up, and call her mom of course.
So I waited outside with the other 4 kids, trying to get them to play, but I was still so taken back by what had just happened and I felt like it was my fault; I felt SO HORRIBLE. Olivia's such a cute little girl and, ugh, just to see that happen was the worst. But she came back out with Melanie with an ice pack on her fingers, they were so swollen, but she seemed fine after that and not too long after, her mom showed up to take her home. So that was the end of that. But then Natalie started to cry like uncontrollably so I took her inside and gave her sippy cup to her. She was MADDDD thirsty because she gulped it down in like 2 seconds.
And now I'm just home alone, sitting here with nothing to do; trying to make plans, but that isn't going so well at the moment...but hey, maybe something will turn up.
I went to work today and it was SOOOO BAD. It started out ok, but then Melanie and I were gonna take the kids outside [[we only had 5 today so it wasn't bad]]. We usually use these big, red buggies to take them outside though--we strap them in, one by one, and cart them over to the playgroud...but no. Today we [[well it was Melanie who told me to do it]] had them walk there with us because they're 1, going on 2, and they can walk by themselves. But the worst thing happened...it was so bad. We were getting them outside and I opened the door to take them out and one of the others was trying to shut it and I heard Olivia wailing and screaming and I ran inside to see what was wrong and her last two fingers on her left hand were caught in the door! It was so horrible and I felt SO BAD. Her pinky finger was bleeding and I shouted to Melanie and she ran up and picked her up to take her inside to get an ice pack and get her cleaned up, and call her mom of course.
So I waited outside with the other 4 kids, trying to get them to play, but I was still so taken back by what had just happened and I felt like it was my fault; I felt SO HORRIBLE. Olivia's such a cute little girl and, ugh, just to see that happen was the worst. But she came back out with Melanie with an ice pack on her fingers, they were so swollen, but she seemed fine after that and not too long after, her mom showed up to take her home. So that was the end of that. But then Natalie started to cry like uncontrollably so I took her inside and gave her sippy cup to her. She was MADDDD thirsty because she gulped it down in like 2 seconds.
And now I'm just home alone, sitting here with nothing to do; trying to make plans, but that isn't going so well at the moment...but hey, maybe something will turn up.

No comments:
Post a Comment